Friday, March 17, 2006

The Joey Reynolds Show

OK, going to New York is fun - and not just for the food and the shopping! We're talking the JOEY REYNOLDS show (google him - you younger kids). I love doing this show! Listen in for a live in studio interview with Joey, and me, on St. Patricks Day, March 17th, 2006.

Also, just heard from my friend Suzane Hansen - and her new book YOU'LL NEVER NANNY IN THIS TOWN AGAIN - is #30 on the NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER list!
http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/hollywoodnanny/pages/aboutsuzanne.html

Heeelllloooo that is the dream of so many people. And it used to be my dream. Now, I just dream of having enough money/capital to publish my own books - make that all the books that are in my heart with lil ole www.underdogpublishing.com (don't judge a publishing company by the website. And for those of you who do - it will get better next week!).

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger marshamarksblog said...

This day was a blast! That's all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home